My First Post!

Welcome to my blog! I decided to start doing this while I am recovering from surgery that was done in late Sept. I am on restricted activity which means no housework for three months! No lifting, pulling or pushing! I guess I should be thrilled at the no housework thing but after awhile it gets old. I am not used to
not working so it's getting a little boring. I still have six weeks to go and should be doing much better just around Christmas time. I love to decorate for the holidays but won't be able to do all of it this year.
My daughter helped me with the Halloween decorations this year. We didn't get to the usual ones for the outside decore but did get a fall wreath for the door.
I will add some Halloween pictures later on and also some of the fall decorations that I put out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment